Tuesday, May 19, 2015

T-Shirt and Tank Top Sale


Customized Girl is having a three day sale on basic  t-shirts and tanks!   This is a great sale bringing shirts under $10.  Only problem...I haven't made added my designs to any basic shirts and t-shirts there (well, I have now, but it will take 24 hours or more to show up.)  BUT, you can swop anything in my shop for one of these basic, on sale shirts.   Here's how...

HOW TO GET MY DESIGNS
ON A BASIC SHIRT
TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SALE

1.  Click on a product from my shop with a design you want.

2.  Click on the pink button that says "Customize this product"   
(it's on the right above the price and size info).

3.  Click on the "Swop Out Item" tab 
(on right, above product pic)

4.  Choose a basic tee or tank
(it has a big "SALE!" sign on it.)



No comments:

Post a Comment