Saturday, September 19, 2009

It's gonna be hard to wait til' Monday!

Zazzle just came out with stationary, letterhead, invitations, flyers, and rack cards! Woo-hoo! I wanted to sit down and work on this all day...but I have kids and a messy house I've already let go while I worked on the new size photo cards they just came out with earlier this week so I wasn't able to do as much as I wanted! Honestly, I'm so excited about this I could work on it all night...but I have church tomorrow morning, so I really need to hold myself back. Plus, I try not to work on business related stuff on Sunday. Oh man, it's gonna be hard to wait until Monday!

Especially for the stationary. You don't know how long I've wanted to do stationary! I have a scribbleprint border design I drew years ago that's just gorgeous. I printed some on parchment style printer paper once just using a copier, and it looks great...but the copier warped it so I was wanting to look into how I could do it better. I'm so thrilled that I'm gonna be able to offer that through my shop now! Just gotta have hubby scan it Monday, and I'm good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment